AgriDrupal was conceived with the aim of providing a standard-compliant tool to support agricultural information management.
Please be reminded that this is an "AgriDrupal demo package", it is not a tool that we officially distribute or maintain: it is only a demo Drupal setup packaged with the features that we find useful for agricultural information management. The versions available for download come with no guarantee and are not maintained.
AgriDrupal is built on Drupal, a 3rd party free and open source Content Management System (CMS). The downloadable version comes with no support, but the huge Drupal community provides all necessary information and the smaller AgriDrupal community is open for discussion.
More up-to-date information is available here.
See also the readme file.
New features of version 7.x.7.9:
1) Full-text search on attached files
2) Improved OAI-PMH interface, including the Agris AP metadata format and extensible to implement other metadata formats
3) New version of the AgrovocField module, allowing also for automatic indexing using an external automatic tagging web service (AgroTagger)
4) RDF output, following the LODE-BD recommendations
5) SPARQL engine
In addition, this version has all the features already available in the previous versions:
1) Management of web pages, documents, news, events, Institutions, experts
2) XML/RDF/RSS exports compliant with Agris AP, Ag-Event AP and Ag-Org AP
3) Document repository as OAI data provider (Dublin Core metadata set)
4) Indexing of resources with Agrovoc, supporting Agrovoc multilingual features
5) Internal authority control for authors, journals and conferences
6) Customizable functionalities to harvest/import:: - bibliographic records (and authors, conferences etc.) from XML files using the AGRIS Applcation Profile; - news from RSS feeds; - events from RSS feeds using the AgEvent Application Profile.